If you are a vegetarian, this one is best for you. Dinengdeng-- an all time Ilocano favorite ...
1 bunch of saluyot
1 bunch of calunay or spinach
5 pcs of sigarilyas
Talbos ng sitaw
1 bunch of bulaklak at talbos ng kalabasa
1 bunch of bunga ng singkamas
1 pc medium size tilaptia or bangus
Onion, cut into 4
2 tsp. of bagoong or fish sauce
- Cut tilapia or bangus in 2 and fry
- In a kettle, boil 1 1/2 cup of water. Add onion, fish sauce and the fried tilapia or bangus for 5 minutes and let the taste of fried fish mix with the boiling water.
- Remove fish from the kettle and set aside.
- Add all the vegetables into the kettle. Boil until half cook.
- Serve hot and put the fish at the top.