Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija. Usually in moist rocks and on hills. It is colored green and maybe dried, like a mushroom for future cooking.
- 1 onion, minced thinly
- 2 pcs. tomatoes, sliced thinly
- Vinegar to taste
- Salt to taste
Barbaradyut is prepared as a salad.
- Steam the barbaradyut for about three (3) minutes. Remove from water and put in a bowl.
- Mix onion, sliced tomatoes and salt in a separate bowl.
- Pour the mixture on the barbaradyut.
- Mix further.
- Add salt and vinegar to taste.
- Serve with newly steamed rice.